Unique Value and a Near-Perfect Listening Space
- It’s quiet. Critical Listening requires a quiet background.
- You can talk to your customers without them being distracted.
- You can arrange the living room to suit your demo. There are no large fixed pieces of furniture to work around. You can move anything into the sleeping room area at your discretion.
- Folding tables and chairs are available at no extra charge.
- It is secure. It is your room.
- The kitchenette is a perfect area for a static display
- The VALUE – your sleeping room is included in your exhibit registration fee.
The location we have selected is a special Embassy Suites that was originally constructed as a condominium. This means it is a real suite with bedroom, bath, kitchenette and a living area. The walls are thicker and provide better sound insulation than the typical hotel room.
King and double queen beds available – reserve early due to limited availability.
The living area measures approximately 12.5’ x 19’ with furniture which can be moved to accommodate your display. A fairly large flat screen TV mounted on a side wall cannot be moved, but could be incorporated into your display if you wish.
Stepping into the suite, you pass the kitchenette to one side (which could be used for static displays or storage) and then enter the spacious living room. The small dining table can be used or moved to either the kitchen area or the bedroom. The sofa can be positioned along either wall to suit your needs. Additional chairs can be requested at no additional charge.
Then, to the side is the private sleeping room and bath. This means you have probably the best standard display room of any show and a sleeping room for one very reasonable price.